Air System Cleaning Specialist
Ventilation Systems Mold Remediator
A Healthy Home Improvement
The Environmental Protection Agency claims that indoor air has been found to be up to 70 times more polluted than outdoor air. Now consider that most people spend between 60% to 90% of their time indoors… The facts can be quite alarming.
"Indoor Air Pollution Problem?"
If you answer “YES” to any of the following questions, your home may suffer from “indoor Air Pollution.”
- Do you have an air circulating system that utilizes a standard fiberglass filter?
- Do you have pets?
- Are there smokers in the house?
- Does anyone in your house suffer from allergies, asthma, or other respiratory problems?
- Do you regularly clean excessive dust accumulations from your household furniture?
- Do you experience headaches, nausea, burning sensations in the nose, throat, or eyes when inside the home?
- Do you have “dust trails” or discoloring coming out of your air duct registers?
Dirt, dust, mold pollen, and animal dander are recirculated through our air ducts every time we turn on our heat or air conditioner. Combine this with moisture and you have the ideal breading ground for fungi, germs, and household mold. Studies have confirmed that some diseases, including salmonella, strep, and legionnaires disease are spread by contaminated air ducts.